Metro Dogs Daycare & COVID-19
Metro Dogs Current COVID-19 Policies
CURRENT UPDATE: August 9, 2020, by Owner, Wendy Harter Effective Immediately.
As we gradually and safely reopened Metro Dogs on May 12th, we are excited to now have our daycare open all 5 weekdays. We continue to implement several safety measures and new procedures in response to COVID-19. Please read the details below.
- If anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19, please do not bring your dog.
- Daycare open Mondays – Fridays.
- We ask that you do NOT bring lunches right now to minimize exposure risk. If your dog has a health reason for a mid-day meal, please discuss it with us.
- If you would like to attend on our ‘closed days’, please let us know so we can add you to the wait list and track the demand.
- Overnight Boarding is open at our sister business, Dog Days, 350 University Ave E, St Paul (Capitol location). If you would like a reservation, please email email@example.com
- Bathing, brushing, nail trims & teeth brushing are available while your dog is attending daycare. Email or call for an appointment.
- Our check-in and check-out hours are changing for now and will be:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 9:00am & 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- At DROP-OFF & PICK-UP please follow the instructions on the signs at our front entry point. We have added a “holding pen” before the front door to allow for more distance in safely exchanging your dog with you. Clients will be removing collars/leashes and keeping them. The signs will walk you thru the details of the process. Please keep 6’ from other clients & dogs while waiting for your turn to enter.
- Communications: We ask that conversations about your dog’s behavior or needs are discussed over the phone or email to maintain “no contact” between clients and employees. We’ll miss chatting with you! But we must think safety first right now.
- Payments: We will process your payment using your stored credit card on file. Any questions or needs concerning payments may be emailed to Allison, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
We thank you for all your support during these challenging times.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Wendy Harter & the Metro Dogs Team