Metro Dogs Daycare & Boarding – Sleepovers!
One-Price Overnights: $44 includes hours of daycare play and any size boarding suite…no added-on fees for fun and loving attention!
Worry-free boarding is at its best here at Metro Dogs in downtown Minneapolis…and easy to get to from the suburbs (scroll down for details and links).
Air conditioned in summer, heated in winter…your dog will be comfortable!
Please note: since we are not as large as some other facilities, we offer overnight services to dogs that regularly come for daycare and already get along well in our playroom environment. We cannot accommodate requests for boarding only during holidays or once-a-year vacations.
Overnights include daycare play plus spacious sleeping kennels with beds that are raised off the floor.
- Standard size: 24 square feet
- Large dogs: 36 square feet
- Small dogs and puppies: 16 square feet
- We also house crate-trained dogs in a separate crate room for the little ones during busy holiday times
We offer flexible hours for drop-off and pick-up.
Check in: Monday-Sunday: in the morning, plan to arrive by 11AM, an hour before nap time; otherwise, check in after nap time from 2-4 PM. Check-ins are not accepted during nap time from noon-2PM or after 4PM. Come early so your dog can play before supper time; 9AM or 3PM…same price!
Check out: 10:00 AM Pick up any time except during nap time noon-2PM. On weekends the lobby is closed noon-2PM. Your dog may stay and play beyond 10:00, and daycare fees will apply.
Suggestions to ease anxiety and make things go smoothly:
- Bring one of your own t-shirts that’s not laundered. Your scent will comfort your dog.
- Bring your dog’s bed (with a zip-off cover) and a toy. Add her name with an indelible marker.
- Maintain the diet your pup is used to. Pack your dog’s food in individual baggies for each meal.
- Provide an extra meal or two in case your return flight is cancelled.
- Bring medication in original containers with vet instructions. We administer at no extra charge.
- Pack your dog’s favorite treats…or purchase some when you come in.
- KIBBLE MUST BE PACKED INTO INDIVIDUAL BAGGIES FOR EACH MEAL. This ensures that your dog will be fed the proper amount with no room for error.
Your Dog’s Health and Safety: Our Top Priority!
For every boarding stay you must provide an emergency contact who is not traveling with you.
Read the Guidelines that ensure the safety and well being of our doggy customers.
Reservations for overnight stays must be made online so that we have a hard copy of your request. We do not accept these on the phone.
We’re easy to get to! If you’re used to taking your dog to the suburbs, don’t worry. Metro Dogs is less than a mile from the major freeway exits into downtown, and we have our own parking lot…no parking meters. Click for the freeway exits and map, and for detailed directions.